Detailed job planning has allowed CTS to maintain a 97% success rate on the first cut, the highest of any e-line vendor. Key factors in our success are our focus on safety, our pride in workmanship, and a clear understanding of the range of services we provide.
• Chemical cutting systems: range from 11/16" to 7 1/2"
• Jet cutter and supercutters for restricted IDs
• Severing tools
• Radial torches
Advanced Tool Systems Set Us Apart From the Rest
Our 25 years of reliability and long-standing reputation for developing and prototyping new cutting systems to solve specific well condition problems makes CTS the #1 choice of many of our customers. We have a proven track record of making cuts in situations that were deemed impossible by other vendors. We are the industry leader in:
• Cutting chrome, plastic coated, heavy weight, and severely
• Cutting in exotic completion fluids, including bromide based
fluids up to 16 # zinc bromide
• Adverse well conditions including sand in the annulus, or
sand in the backside. Also, dehydrated mud and heavy
mud in the annulus.
• High-angle applications
• High hydrostatic pressure conditions
Difficult pipe jobs are our specialty. If we can be of assistance, please contact one of our pipe recovery specialists.
Combined Technical Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 305 - Harvey, LA 70059
p: 504.340.4393 f: 504.340.4397
Specializing in: Pipe Recovery and Casedhole Logging
All images, copy, files, and other intellectual properties Copyright (c) Combined Technical Services, 2012.
All rights protected under US and international copyright laws.